Saturday 4 January 2014

Happy New (Writing) Year!




So it's 2014! Yay!

To be honest, I'm not a great lover of January, as it tends to mean long, dark (wet) days when I haven't got much money and I feel like I've actually turned into a giant Quality Street.  However, it usually is a good time to write. I find it easier to knuckle down with the wind howling outside, mugs of hot tea beside me and no temptation to 'just pop outside' to do something else (unless I want to be swept up in a force-ten gale). Seriously, the massive tree outside looks like it will sweep me up into an embrace at any second.

I don't usually succumb to resolutions, but this year I have a few simple ones to keep me going:

1) Finish the edits on book one
2) Really get going with my ideas for book 2 and have confidence that I can write the notoriously difficult second book
3) Keep my blog updated with my journey/experiences
4) Keep reading!

Hopefully I can stick to them!

I hope to be back soon.....As long as that tree hasn't got me!

E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment